Edenvale Property For Sale / To Rent - Area Information
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2017-07-01 to 2018-06-30:
- There were 1,681 property sales
- The average registration period was 101 days
- Edenvale had 625 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,056 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-07-01 to 2017-06-30):
- There were 2,179 property sales
- The average registration period was 115 days
- Edenvale had 630 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,549 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 2,598,168,049 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 3,303,032,265 with the median price of R1,214,910 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,507,286,033 with a median price of R 1,800,000 compared to
R 1,636,162,490 with the median price of R1,800,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,090,882,016 with the median price of R 960,000 compared to
R 1,666,869,775 with the median price of R1,065,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Furnished Residential
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Security Estate
- Agricultural Holding
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale